Apr 27, 2008

Go Tigers!

Yesterday I went to the Tigers game with Jarrod's Family. We had a really good time and awesome seats in row 5 right along the 3rd base line. We couldn't get seats with his parents because they were sold out but they sat a little closer to the infield and we were more in the outfield.

We bought matchng shirts prior to the game, I hads Mags and he had "The Top Sheff"
Jarrod's sister Allison
These were where our seats were. We had two foul balls basically pop into where we sat. I did not catch any considering the two guys in front of me were twice my size and had much longer arms.
I had fun and ate a lot of random food. Jarrod did not seem to into the game and Allison took a nap during it but I enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Looks like fun. Matt and I went to a baseball game last weekend. It was fun but very long. 3 hours! So it was somewhat hard to get into the game. Made me understand a bit more why football is so popular (or hockey in your case :)

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Hilarie..
Uncle Mark will go to ball game with you anytime if you want.. He's a baseball-- Detroit Tiger-- fan!

Joni Scott said...

Hi Hilarie! Just popping in to say "Howdy" :-) It has been a long time since you posted about the game so I am sure alot more has happened since then. Did you have a good school year?

Ken said...

Hi, Hilarie! Long time no post, but thanks for commenting on my blog. "Prince Caspian" was a good movie -- maybe not great, but good, as long as you don't mind plenty of battle scenes. But I've heard the book is definitely better (which is the way it should be anyway)...