Jun 17, 2008

The Latest

The latest thing I'm up to is making cakes. This is a baby Einstein cake for Kristins counsins first birthday. I will be making Cullen's first birthday cake in August, so Uncle Ken and Aunt Cheryl you need to figure out what you want his cake to be.
So Tank here had his first hair cut. I think he misses his hair. Tanks life is pretty boring, but he does enjoy chasing bugs at night and is also a fan of birds, squirrels, and plastic bags. The next thing for Tank: shock collar :)


The Latest debate in our household is if Tank looks like Jarrod. I tried to get their pictures side by side but after about ten minutes of trying to figure it out I gave up.
So does Tank look like his dad or not? What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cakes!!! I love them!!

Anonymous said...

Wow- those birthday cakes are great. You did a nice job. Tank is also very adorable.
Aunt Lisa

Joni Scott said...

Great job on the cakes! Did you take a class? I say skip college and get in the cake biz. I'm sure your mom would agree. ;-)
& I would say: Yes, Tank looks like Jarrod. The real question is: do Jarrod and Tank have the same personality?

Cheryl said...

How nice of you to make a cake for Cullen! You can make him whatever you want, you look to be very capable in the cake-making department and I'm sure he will enjoy whatever you decide :-) We are looking forward to seeing you all.

Ken said...

Just so NEW visitors know, this is not Cullen's birthday cake... (Note the date of the post.) But this is Hilarie's site -- thanks for making and baking the cake, Hilarie!