Jan 23, 2009

Happy New Year!

Obviously this post is a little late...OK a lot late but anyway the holidays went by well. Christmas was good I got a camera so now I can keep up on my blogging while I'm away and I also got a global positioning system which has definitely come in handy because I am always getting lost in Kalamazoo. I went to Andrews house for New Years Eve with Kristin and Dan, and some of Andrews friends. It was really fun and there was a lot of food which was amazing because I love to eat.





I also have completely moved into my apartment. I live with Kristin and two other girls but we all have our own bedrooms and bathrooms which is really nice. School has been going well, but I am still looking for a job at a hospital or babysitting.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Sounds good.

Hannah said...

Sounds good.

Ken said...

Hilarie,

Nice to see your blog back in action! Looking forward to keeping up with you.

Happy New Year,

Uncle Ken