Mar 16, 2009

It's been a while..

So I decided it was time for me to post since it's been quite a while. I had my spring break last weekend so I got to go home for a week and visit Tanky and of course the Fam.
I started a new job at a plasma donation center and am very excited about it! My first day was actually today, and so far I think i will like it. I also started taking a self defense class with Kristin and so now maybe one day I can beat Eric up :)
I also got to visit Gabe and Elijah. I picked them both up from school the one day and while me and Gabe were waiting for Elijah we decided to take some pictures!
Tanky loves his picture taken

He looks like a cute little rabbit


Cori and I also started de-wallpapering her bedroom. It wasn't very successful..after three long hours this is all we got off.







4 comments:

Ken said...

Hey Hilarie, thanks for posting pictures. I like the rabbit picture (and all the others).

I think it's funny to take a self-DEFENSE class in order beat your brother up. But I guess the best offense a good defense?

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Tank is such a ham! good to see you again..
That wallpaper work looks way too hard.. you need Aunt Kiki on that job!

It's Lisa said...

It was nice to see some pictures from you again.
I hope you enjoyed your spring break from school.
I'm sure your family enjoyed having you home for the week. It was nice of you to help Cori with her wallpaper. That is NOT a fun job.

Anonymous said...

tank is hot.