Jan 11, 2008

Random Vacation Footage

Overall the vacation was super fun and educational. I learned that Matt does not look good in a bra, people in Mexico really can't drive, and that the toilet water on the boat is most likely freshwater.

Adventures in the lives of snorkelers

At Disney - the teacups.

They were highly fasinating to me..possibly my favortie ride

The castle

On the crusie
I could not help but put this on here..surely an unforgetable moment...however I did spare you all from the video

Wow amazing a smile out of Eric
We went to Miami ink in search of tattoos. Even Debbie was going to get one.. but we decided against it when the minimum price was $200
Me and some water
I love food
Finally legal



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

come up here for your tattoo! our friend ben does some sweet work, and we can call him kat von B or something if it makes you happy.

lovetheonly said...

Oh my gosh!!!
WHY is my cousin wearing a bra???!!

Wow...good thing I got rid of that crush on him about 10 years ago huh?
Yes...I did have a crush on Matt.
There I said it! :D
That was up until he threw Kool-Aid on me :'(

Oh, btw, I have a blogspot now...case ya didn't notice

Kelly said...

Man, I totally missed that thing where Matt was wearing a bra and his boxers cause I was with the sick Missouri Matt. Glad you got a picture of it though! haha

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Hilarie..
Heard about Matt's picture now I get to see it... wow, how did I miss this event?
Love all you pictures!!! Let's go back.. soon... it sure was a blast!

Ken said...

Hi Hilarie,

Nice pictures. Glad you had a great vacation!

Uncle Ken