Oct 21, 2007

Corn Maze

Yesterday I had to babysit so I decided to take the kids on an adventure. It was interesting. Me and my dad took Elijah, Courtney, Cori, Gabe, and Mason to the corn maze. This was the closest we got to a group picture all day.
Cori and Gabe
The four little ones got to do a tractor ride. They all seemed to enjoy this.
Courtney and Elijah are quite enthused with raceing ducks. Notice they are making the same face...
Hello Cori!
So Courtney and Mason do not like having their picture taken which ment that I hade to be in this one...

The lovely characters I babysit.


So Considering the rest of the Shomo family had a blog page I decided to get one too. I didn't want to be left out of the world of Shomo blogging websites so I had to make one.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so cute and u no it!!!!!!!!!!!!:)