Oct 26, 2007

HOOAH!

So we woke up early again this moring to get to Jarrods Graduation. The ceremony was definitely somethng to see. It's such a sight to see all the airmen marching in lines exactly together. The ceremony was short and to the point..just how I like it.
Jarrod's flight is the first on the left
Jarrod in his dress blues

Me and Jarrod. It actually warmed up enough that I could wear a tank top!


This is wear Jarrod was kept from me for 6 1/2 weeks


Jarrod's BDU

This is Jarrod's flights shirt. I got one for myself.
Our day was pretty simple today. Jarrod got to leave base and we brought him back to the hotel and just had a relaxing day there and ordered pizza. Jarrod also got his cell back today!!! I was so happy about this. Tomorrow we get to see Jarrod all day!!!






2 comments:

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Hilarie..
Thanks for telling us about your blog.. this is GREAT.
Enjoy San Antonio... check out the riverwalk for sure.. great mall there too!
Say hi to Jerrod.. and congrats too!!
I'll keep checking back..
Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

Welcome to world of bloggers-
maybe some day I'll join in the group-not now though!!

I enjoy looking at the pictures and keeping up with things going on in your life. Enjoy Texas!!

Aunt Lisa